The Steps to Study Abroad
Welcome to your Study Abroad journey! Follow these steps to successfully submit your application. We recommend you begin this process at least one year prior to the term you plan to study abroad.
- Research program options and talk with loved ones about your interest in study abroad. Consider how you'll earn academic credit, including your multicultural core requirement, while abroad. Attending the Study Abroad Fair is a great way to begin researching your options.
- Start your online application.
- Meet with the appropriate Counselor(s).
- Apply for a passport. Did you know TTU has a passport processing office right here on campus?!
- Complete your online application and get accepted.
- Commit to your chosen program!
Already accepted to your study abroad program? Review your next steps for after acceptance to learn about the next set of tasks to complete.