The Steps to Studying Abroad
- Review options on the TTU Study Abroad website, and decide whether you want to take classes, intern, research, or serve abroad.
- Research different programs, and choose one that aligns with your goals. The most appropriate program for you may be a faculty-led program, an exchange-partner program, a provider-partner program, or a program at TTU's Center in Sevilla.
- Start the online TTU Study Abroad application for your chosen program, and begin scholarship applications such as the SACS.
- Meet with the appropriate advisor for your major: Center for Global Engagement Advisor (Business students), Engineering Program Manager (Engineering students), or Academic Advisor (students of all other majors).
- Schedule an appointment with a Study Abroad Advisor by following the instructions in your online TTU Study Abroad application.
- Receive notification of TTU approval to participate in study abroad after completing the online application phase.
- If you have questions about using federal financial aid or benefits, you can contact the Financial Aid Advisor, Ms. Nikki Nordell
- Commit to your chosen program, and complete remaining requirements.
- Attend Pre-departure Orientation.
- GO ABROAD!