Visit the Website: U.S. Passports & International Travel
Our office accepts passport applications Monday-Friday. Appointments are required and may be made by contacting our office at 806-742-3760.
At this time we are not accepting walk-ins.
Thanksgiv ing Hours: Monday, November 20th-Tuesday, November 21st 8:00am-5:00pm, Wednesday November 21st 8:00am-12:00pm. Closed Thursday, November 23rd and Friday, November 24th.
How did we do? To better serve our visitors, please take moment to fill out a short survery.
The Passport Office hours are as follows:
Hours of Passport Acceptance
Monday- 8:30am - 12:00pm 1:00pm-5:30PM
Tuesday- 8:00am - 12:00pm 1:00pm-5:00pm
Wednesday- 8:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-5:00pm
Thursday- 8:00am-12:00pm 1:00pm-5:00pm
Friday- 8:00:00am - 1:00pm
The last appointment will 30 minutes prior to closing time.
*Hours are subject to change without any prior notice.
The passport office will be closed during official University holidays. See TTU holiday schedule. For more information, call 806-742-3760.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Processing Time- Effective 11/06/2023
For routine processing, please allow 7-10 weeks from the time the application is received at a processing center to receive your passport.
For expedited processing, please allow 3-5 weeks from the time the application is recevied at a processing center to receive your passport.
The Office of International Affairs can accept the DS11 passport application and take photos. Applications are available online at passport application, or at the Office of International Affairs.
Additional documents needed for submitting passport application:
- Previously Issued Passport, Certified Birth Certificate, or Naturalization Certificate and a photo copy of the document
- Two passport size photos (may be obtained at Office of International Affairs for $15)
- Driver's License or other state-issued photo ID
- Fees: All fees are due at time of service.
- Passport Book - $130 Adult, $100 for Minors under age 16
- Passport Card-$30 Adult, $15 for Minors under age 16
- Expediting fee - $60
- Passport & expediting fees must be paid by check (temporary checks are not acceptable) or money order only. Checks and money orders must be payable to the U.S. Department of State
- Office of International Affairs processing fee - $35
- Photos - $15 (if needed) *Includes 2 photos
- Photos and Execution/Processing fee can be combined into one payment and paid by separate check, money order, cash or credit card to the Office of International Affairs
- All credit/debit card transactions will be assessed a processing fee of $1.50
- Our office is not able to assist with the renewal of passports using the form DS-82. If you meet these requirements, you must renew by mail.
s. See TTU holiday schedule. For more information, call 742-3760.
Other locations in Lubbock:
Monterey Station Post Office
5014 Gary Avenue
Appointments may be made at USPS.com
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 9:00-3:00 Closed from 12:00-1:00 daily.