USCIS News Releases
- March 8th, 2018 USCIS Efforts Lead to Sentencing of Former Stamford Resident for Operating Extensive Immigration Fraud Scheme HARTFORD, Conn. — The efforts of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) led to the successful sentencing of a former Stamford resident today. John H.
- March 5th, 2018 USCIS Efforts in Albany Lead to Marriage Fraud Conviction Albany, N.Y. — The efforts of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) led to a successful conviction in a marriage fraud case.
- March 4th, 2018 Re-Registration Period Opens for Syrians with Temporary Protected Status Work permits expiring March 31 are automatically extended through Sept. 27
- February 28th, 2018 USCIS Completes Random Selection Process for H-2B Visa Cap for Second Half of FY 2018 WASHINGTON— On Feb. 21, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) began receiving H-2B cap-subject petitions for the second half of fiscal year 2018.
- February 21st, 2018 USCIS Strengthens Protections to Combat H-1B Abuses Clarifies Policy on Requirements for Third-Party Worksite H-1B Petitions
- March 12th, 2018 New Home Page and Website Header We’ve created a new look for our website’s home page that will help you easily navigate our site.The new design includes:
- March 1st, 2018 Tools Outage USCIS will conduct system maintenance on Sunday, March 4, 2018, from 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern).
- February 13th, 2018 February 2018 Preliminary Injunction on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals The scope of the preliminary injunction issued on February 13, 2018 in the Eastern District of New York is the same as the preliminary injunction issued on January 9, 2018 in the Northern District
- February 6th, 2018 Surge in H-2B Petitions Possible for Second Half of FY 2018 The U.S. Department of Labor announced it will not begin releasing H-2B temporary labor certifications until Feb.
- February 5th, 2018 International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation Today, on the International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services joins other U.S.