Texas Tech University

International Faculty and Scholar Resources

Campus Life

The Campus

Getting Around Campus

Recreational Center

TTU History & Traditions


Housing links

Information about leasing and renting in Lubbock

Legal Information about leasing and renting (Landlord/Tenant) on the Student Legal Services page

Off Campus Rental web sites


Information about obtaining a drivers license.

Legal information about owning and operating a vehicle in Lubbock on the Student Legal Services page

Campus Transportation and Parking

Campus Maps

Lubbock and Lubbock County Maps and Information

Things to do in Lubbock and on the TTU campus

News and Events on Campus

Lubbock Community

Information about Lubbock Schools 

School districts in Lubbock County

Maps of school districts in the Lubbock area

Buying and Selling Online

Student Groups

TTU International Student Groups

Volunteer Opportunities

The Office of International Affairs strongly encourages you to contact the following organizations, if you are interested about presenting about your culture/home country in the Lubbock community and on campus. These organizations would love have an opportunity to learn from you.