When you are off-campus, you may
- contact us at (806) 742-2265 if any questions, or
- request an electronic document delivery for articles, book chapters by email, or
- request delivery of books, CDs, DVDs, etc. to your location if you are qualified for document shipment services, or
- access our subscribed databases, electronic journals, eBooks using your TTU login, or
- report errors if you fail to access our online resources, or
- attend Libraries' online events, or
- use our research tools, such as research guides, proxy bookmarklet, mobile app Researcher, EndNote, etc. or
- get help from your local libraries.
Get research assistance via Ask a Librarian:
- Email: Send an email.
- Online Chat: Start a chat session. [add hours here]
- Phone: (806) 742-2265.
- Text Message: Send a text message to (806) 686-3470.
- Contact your personal librarians for subject-specific questions
You can access library subscribed e-journals, databases, or eBooks using TTU user ID and password. Fill out an error report if you have access issues.
[Search Box here]
- Databases A-Z
- EBSCO Databases A-Z
- e-Journals A-Z
- Theses & Dissertations
- Document Delivery
- Renew Items
- Online Events
Get Help From Local Libraries
To borrow materials from local libraries within the state of Texas, you may request a TexShare card from the TTU Libraries by contacting the Circulation Department at (806)742-2265 or email@example.com. You may also request one from your local public library. To learn more about the TexShare Card Program, please visit their website.