Awards and Recognition
At Texas Tech we believe that everything we do starts with our employees and everything we achieve is because of our employees. In recognition of outstanding employee efforts, Texas Tech initiated three system-wide employee recognition programs.
Distinguished Staff Awards
Non-Faculty employees will be recognized based on the the hard work, enthusiasm, and dedication to Texas Tech. There are five levels included in this program.
- Award Recipients: 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013
- TTU OP 70.30 ("Distinguished Staff Awards for Non-Faculty Employees")
- Award Guidelines
- Award Descriptions
Length of Service Awards
Employees will be recognized based on the years of service to the Texas Tech University System in 5 year increments.
- TTU OP 70.26 ("Length of Service Awards")
Service Excellence Award
Employees will be awarded paid time off without reduction of other leave balances for exemplary service.
Benefits eligible staff who have exhibited outstanding performance, as documented by a current performance appraisal, may be awarded service excellence leave. Outstanding performance is defined as an overall rating of at least 4.5 on a scale of 7.
- Service Excellence Leave Award Nomination Form
- TTU OP 70.34 ("Service Excellence Leave Award")
AddressTexas Tech University, 2518 15th Street, Lubbock, TX 79409