The Library Makerspace offers a growing number of services available to students, faculty, and staff of the Texas Tech Campus. Currently, we offer the following:
- 3D printing in rigid or flexible plastic
- Ultimaker 3 for advanced printing
- 3D scanning using a Structure 3D scanner or the Matter and Form tabletop scanner
- GlowForge Plus laser cutter and engraver
- Cricut Maker fabric and material cutter
The Library Makerspace continues to look for new opportunities to add hardware and software to our offerings. If you have suggestions for things we should add, or have any questions about our current services, please contact Ryan Cassidy at email@example.com or call 806-834-4013.