Texas Tech University

Returning Home

  • After your semester and/or year are finished at Texas Tech, you will be required to fill out a J-1 Visa Completion Form. This form will be sent to you by the International Exchange Student Coordinator (IESC) and must be submitted before you leave the U.S..
    • A Texas Tech transcript will be sent to your home university's exchange office automatically by the IESC.
      • If you would like to request additional transcripts for yourself, please visit Ordering Transcripts link.
  • Keep in touch!