General Reimbursement Form
Orgnaization has paid for an expense and seeks reimbursement. Must attach paid itemized receipt showing proof of payment. Orgnaization must be established as a TTU vendor to receive reimbursement. If organization has R# then they are set up. If not, please fill out Vendor Set UP Forms then forward to Teresa Davis.
Form is for paying speaker fee, purchase airfare and/or hotel, or reimburse speaker for travel expenses. Fill out the following:
- Independent Contractor Questionnaire (ICQ) Form
- Vendor Set up Form
- International Guests Speakers MUST be approved through the Office of International Affairs. For information vist OIA website. In order to pay international guest speakers forms must be turned in 30 days prior to guest arriving.
Purchasing directly through Texas Tech. SGA submits requisition which includes quote and artwork if applicatiable. The following documentation is required.
Artwork - must be in pdf format (if required)
Requesting pre-approval on artwork and/or unique expenses.
Group Travel Application
Form must be filled out and turned in 3 weeks before trip.
- List of travelors to include R#'s, emergency contact information and residence status.
- TTU enrollment status will be verify before trip, if not in good standing, student is not allowed to use SGA allocated funding.
- Student/Participate Release and Indemnity Agreement for each student is required.
- Copy of conference or event website information.
- International travel must be approved by Office of International Affairs.
- If receiving funding from other department organization must notifiy SGA of such funding.
Group Travel Return Form
Upon return fill out return form. Must be submitted within 5 business days of return date.
- Hotel receipts must be itemized, reflect the payment method and have a zero balance.
- Meal receipts MUST be itemized and reflect payment method.
- All receipts MUST be the original receipts.
- Do not TAPE DOWN RECEIPTS.
Additional Travel Related Information
- Student Org Travel Policy
- TTU Travel OPs (including international travel)
- Hotel Tax Exemption form (for use within the state of Texas only)
- Student Code of Conduct (organizations must abide when traveling)
- Student/Participant Release and Indemnity Agreement
- Texas Education Code Sec. 51.950 Policy Regarding Student Travel
- Travel Advanced Card Request
- Travel Exception Form
- Vehicle Fleet Services
- Vehicle Fleet Services - Driver Approval Application
- Vehicle Fleet Services - Vehicle Reservation Form
- Missing Receipt Form