FY22 Requuirement Deadlines to Avoid PenaltiesOrganizations not registered with the Center for Campus Life, have not completed Risk Management, and have not attended SGA Funding Training by October 15, 2021 will forfeit 1/3 of their allocated funding. Organizations not registered with the Center for Campus Life, have not completed Risk Management, and have not attended SGA Funding Training by November 5, 2021 will forfeit the remainder of their allocaed funding.
Check Your BalanceYou can check the balance of your organization's current allocation by viewing the respective spreadsheet below (graduate or undergraduate). Once you open the spreadsheet scroll down to find your organization, then click on it to see the expenses that have been processed. The spreadsheets are uploaded every Friday (or last day of the week if the university closes early). If your organization is highlighted in the spreadsheets below it is missing one (or more) of the requirements.
FY22:FY23: Graduate Organizations (not available) Undergraduate Organizations (not available)
Current Fiscal Year - FY22 (September 2021-August 2022)
Upcoming Fiscal Year - FY23 (September 2022-August 2023)
August 12, 2022 last day to spend FY22 funding
TechConnect - Budgeting System for SGA Funding Process
Who is Your Funding Coordinator
Additional Travel Related Information
- Student Org Travel Policy
- TTU Travel OPs (including international travel)
- Hotel Tax Exemption form (for use within the state of Texas only)
- Student Code of Conduct (organizations must abide when traveling)
- Student/Participant Release and Indemnity Agreement
- Texas Education Code Sec. 51.950 Policy Regarding Student Travel
- Travel Advanced Card Request
- Travel Exception Form
- Vehicle Fleet Services
- Vehicle Fleet Services - Driver Approval Application
- Vehicle Fleet Services - Vehicle Reservation Form
- Missing Receipt Form
Other Funding Forms
- Core Values Program Funding
- Student Travel Request Form (ONLY for Individual Student Travel) The request for funds must be submitted to SGA 45 days before travel.
a. IF the student is traveling outside of the continental or 50 states SGA will
submit a travel application for approval from the Office of International Affairs
b. Travel funding is contingent upon approval from OIA. If OIA does not approve, SGA may reverse the decision to provide funding for the trip.
c. Also, if any other department on campus is providing funds for the same trip the traveler must disclose the information on the application.