Jaehoon Lee, Ph.D.
Office: Education 163
Jason (Jaehoon) Lee is an assistant professor of Educational Psychology and Leadership—Research, Evaluation, Measurement, and Statistics (REMS) program at Texas Tech University. He is also a faculty associate of Texas Tech University Health Science Center and an adjunct assistant professor of Baylor College of Medicine. He has a broad background in methodology, with specific training and expertise in modern research design and advanced statistical methods. His recent research involves evaluating mixture models and Bayesian SEM models with regard to data environments and prior distributions.
- B.A., 2001, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea, Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- M.S., 2003, Western Illinois University, Experimental Psychology
- Ph.D., 2009, University of Kansas, Quantitative Psychology
Areas of Expertise
- Multilevel modeling
- Latent variable modeling
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulation
- Propensity score analysis and matching
- Survival analysis
- Survey data analysis
- Power analysis