Jaehoon Lee, Ph.D.
Office: Education 201B, IMMAP 204
Jason (Jaehoon) Lee is an assistant professor of Educational Psychology and Leadership—Research, Evaluation, Measurement, and Statistics (REMS) program, and the co-director of the Institute for Measurement, Methodology, Analysis, and Policy (IMMAP) at Texas Tech University. He has a broad background in methodology, with specific training and expertise in modern research design and advanced statistical methods. His recent research involves evaluating CFA models and Bayesian SEM models with regard to data environments and prior distributions.
- B.A., 2001, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea, Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- M.S., 2003, Western Illinois University, Experimental Psychology
- Ph.D., 2009, University of Kansas, Quantitative Psychology
Areas of Expertise
- Multilevel modeling
- Latent variable modeling
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulation
- Propensity score analysis and matching
- Survival analysis
- Survey data analysis
- Power analysis