Jaehoon Lee, Ph.D.
Office: Education 163
Jason (Jaehoon) Lee is an associate professor of Educational Psychology and Leadership—Research, Evaluation, Measurement, and Statistics (REMS) concentration at Texas Tech University. He is also a faculty associate of Texas Tech University Health Science Center and an adjunct associate professor of Baylor College of Medicine. He has expertise in modern research design and advanced statistical methods. His recent research focuses on evaluating mixture models, Bayesian SEM models, and propensity score methods with complex and ‘less favorable' data.
- B.A., 2001, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea, Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- M.S., 2003, Western Illinois University, Experimental Psychology
- Ph.D., 2009, University of Kansas, Quantitative Psychology
Areas of Expertise
- Multilevel modeling
- Latent variable modeling
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulation
- Propensity score analysis and matching
- Survival analysis
- Survey data analysis
- Power analysis