Graduate Student Resources
Graduate Student Advising Steps - Brief checklists of what steps are required from admissions through graduation for all of our students: certificate, Master's, and Doctoral. For more information, email the Graduate Office at email@example.com
Doctoral Support Resources
View our growing collection of resources focused on supporting our doctoral students.
Graduate School Forms
These forms are hosted on the Graduate School's website and are linked here for your convenience:
- Change of Degree Plan Form - Upon completion, email a copy of the PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Student Travel
Dissertation Announcement Request
Complete this online form to have your dissertation announcement request sent directly to the Faculty Chair:
The graduate school has also prepared a pair of helpful infographics about the dissertation/thesis defense process:
View a list of upcoming Dissertation proposals and defense presentations.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Visit our Funding for Graduate Students page to learn about scholarships, grants, and other financial aid available to you.
The Graduate School Fellowship system is open and will accept applications through January 15, 2019. Apply online at the Graduate School's Website
Yearly Scholarly Activity/Post-Graduation Employment
Education Graduate Student Organization (EGSO)
The purpose of the Education Graduate Student Organization is to foster communication between students, faculty, and administration and to provide a forum for representing graduate student concerns and information with a focus on gaining scholarship experience.
Grade Grievance Process
Please see TTU OP 34.03 for full information about the grade grievance process:
- Jeong Hee Kim - Curriculum & Instruction programs
- Kamau Siwatu - Educational Psychology, Leadership, & Counseling programs
- Fernando Valle - Special Education programs
Teacher Preparation Program Documents
Mental Health, Personal Crisis
- Student Counseling Center – licensed mental health care providers (group and individual) (806) 742-3674
- Student Health Services – accredited primary care clinic, includes mental health care (806) 743-2848
- Beyond Okay – A Guide for Mental Well-Being at Texas Tech University
- TTU Crisis Help Line – 24 hour phone line where students are connected to licensed counselors who can provide crisis intervention and referral services. (806) 742-5555
College of Education
AddressTexas Tech University, College of Education, 3002 18th Street Lubbock, TX 79409