Texas Tech University

Graduate Student Resources

For more information, email the Graduate Office at gradrecruitment.educ@ttu.edu

Doctoral Support Resources

View our growing collection of resources focused on supporting our doctoral students.

Graduate School Forms

These forms are hosted on the Graduate School's website and are linked here for your convenience:

Research Assistant

Graduate Student Travel

Dissertation Announcement Request

Complete this online form to have your dissertation announcement request sent directly to the Faculty Chair:

The graduate school has also prepared a pair of helpful infographics about the dissertation/thesis defense process:

View a list of upcoming Dissertation proposals and defense presentations.

Scholarships and Financial Aid

Visit our Funding for Graduate Students page to learn about scholarships, grants, and other financial aid available to you.

The Graduate School Fellowship system is open and will accept applications through January 15, 2019. Apply online at the Graduate School's Website

Hooding Ceremony

Video Resources

Yearly Scholarly Activity/Post-Graduation Employment

Education Graduate Student Organization (EGSO)

The purpose of the Education Graduate Student Organization is to foster communication between students, faculty, and administration and to provide a forum for representing graduate student concerns and information with a focus on gaining scholarship experience.

Grade Grievance Process

Please see TTU OP 34.03 for full information about the grade grievance process:

Teacher Preparation Program Documents

Mental Health, Personal Crisis

  • Student Counseling Center – licensed mental health care providers (group and individual) (806) 742-3674
  • Student Health Services – accredited primary care clinic, includes mental health care (806) 743-2848 
  • Beyond Okay – A Guide for Mental Well-Being at Texas Tech University
  • TTU Crisis Help Line – 24 hour phone line where students are connected to licensed counselors who can provide crisis intervention and referral services. (806) 742-5555