Interviews will be completed via phone on an ongoing basis.
Required Qualifications at Time of Hire
- Achieve and maintain a minimum 2.00 (TTU/TTUHSC) semester GPA & minimum 2.00 (TTU/TTUHSC) Cumulative GPA
- Good judicial standing with Texas Tech University, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, University Student Housing and Student Judicial Programs
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (12 credit hours for undergraduate students, 9 credit hours for graduate students) at Texas Tech University
- Applicants will be sent a reference form that must be submitted in order to be considered for the position
How to Apply
What you need to apply:
- Cover Letter
- List of 3 references - These are not reference letters. We just need the reference name, title, phone number, and email address. You can also choose to put these names and their contact information at the bottom of your resume.
Where to Apply:
- Click on this Link (Works best in FireFox)
- Type this requisition number in with no spaces "24525BR"
- Apply to the job.