Semester Room and Board Fees
- The student agrees to pay the Residence Hall room, board (Dining Plan) fees, and properly billed charges at the time scheduled by the university. Room and board fees are due and payable by the semester as determined by Student Business Services.
- The student will be charged 60% of the total Residence Hall room and board fees in the fall and 40% in the spring.
- Room and board fees may be paid by an installment plan for students that qualify. Payments are made directly to Student Business Services and can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal check, cashier's check or money order made payable to Texas Tech University.
Looking for your housing charges?
All room and board fees for a semester are on the student's eBill statement, which is available through the Raiderlink website.
- Student Business Services Payment Information
- eBill Guides
- Student Business Services
- Phone Number: (806) 742-3272
If a student is eligible to rollover their Initial Deposit or Apartment /Suite Deposit, the student will be given the option to rollover these payments during Priority Room Selection.
For students who elect to rollover their Initial Deposit and need to pay the Apartment /Suite Deposit, the Priority Room Selection process will continue to the payment page and allow the student to make all required payments.
- Come by the Welcome Center, located in the Wiggins Complex. University Student Housing accepts:
- Money Orders
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JBL cards*
- Checks can be mailed to:
- Texas Tech University
University Student Housing
Attention: Welcome Center
Box 41141, Lubbock, TX 79409-1141
- Texas Tech University
If a student wishes to apply for a housing deferral of the $400 Initial Deposit, they must request an eligibility review with University Student Housing via email at email@example.com. Housing staff will review Financial Aid information on file with the university for eligibility and notify the student of the results via the student's official TTU email account.
If approved, a copy of the Deferral Form will be emailed to your official TTU email account. The form must be signed and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, only the $400 Initial Deposit is eligible for deferral.
If you have any difficulty with any of these processes, please contact University Student Housing at (806) 742-2661 or email@example.com.
* University Student Housing does not accept credit/debit card payments over the phone.