Due to COVID-19, Traditional Triple and Quad options will only be available as Doubles.
DescriptionSneed Double Quick Guide
Sneed Triple Quick Guide
Sneed Hall is an all-male, movable furniture residence hall. The Men of STEM (Science Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Learning Community is located in Sneed Hall near the College of Engineering, West Hall and Holden Hall.
Furnishings consist of extra-long twin beds, individual desks with chairs, chests of drawers, a sink, medicine cabinet with mirror, closets and a ceiling fan. All furniture is movable. Facilities available to residents include a large recently remodeled lobby which consists of an informal TV lounge. Limitless laundry lounges are available for all residents.
Rails and ladders for beds are available upon request. Students wishing to have rails and ladders installed should submit a fixIT request.
- Double and triple rooms
- Fresh Plate Food Emporium located between Bledsoe Hall and Gordon Hall
- Movable furniture
- Close to the Engineering Key and Holden Hall
- Connected to Gordon Hall and close to Bledsoe Hall on the northeast part of campus
- Advanced Technology Learning Center (ATLC) East Computer Lab
- Important: Sneed Hall does not have an elevator
Learning Community Information
The Men of STEM Learning Community provides a unique experience for male students pursuing studies in science, technology, engineering and mathematics to live together in an environment supporting their academic, personal and professional success.