It is mandatory for all Fall 2023 on-campus residents to select a move-in timeslot
by July 24, 2023. Failure to secure a timeslot by July 24, 2023, may result in the
loss of your assigned room.
The available options for move-in dates will be Aug. 12-14, 2023, and Aug. 17-20, 2023. Please review the information provided below to determine the date on which you will be eligible to participate.
The Move-In Timeslots offered by University Student Housing allow residents to
select a designated date and time to move-in to their residence hall. This program
is designed to minimize wait times for services and prioritize the safety of our residents,
families, and staff.
Information related to the date on which residents will be eligible to participate may be found below.
|Students who completed Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the Red Raider Express Pass program will have the opportunity to select their move-in timeslot beginning Tuesday, June 27, 2023. Students who completed these stages will receive an email from University Student Housing indicating their eligibility to participate on this date.|
|Students who completed Stage 3 and Stage 4 of the Red Raider Express Pass program will have the opportunity to select their move-in timeslot beginning Thursday, June 29, 2023. Students who completed these stages will receive an email from University Student Housing indicating their eligibility to participate on this date.|
|All students will have the opportunity to select their move-in timeslot beginning Friday, June 30, 2023.|
How do the move-in timeslots work?
- At the end of June, students will have the opportunity to choose their preferred move-in date and time via the Move-In Timeslots.
- Each hall will have a designated number of 1 hour timeslot periods each day beginning, August 12-14, 2023, and August 17-20, 2023.
- Timeslot Periods:
- 8-9 a.m.
- 9-10 a.m.
- 10-11 a.m.
- 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- 12-1 p.m.
- 1-2 p.m.
- 2-3 p.m.
- 3-4 p.m.
- 4-5 p.m.
- For additional information, please visit our website: Fall Move In 2023 .
How do I sign up for a timeslot?
- Simply click the embedded link within your email or visit the website: Fall Move In 2023 and select the timeslot signup link.
- You will then be redirected to a form where you may select a move-in date and timeslot period. Be sure to click submit when you are ready to lock in your selection.
- You will receive a confirmation email after selecting a move-in date/time.
- Remember, you may change your selection at any time so long as the requested move-in time is available.
When did the timeslot system open?
- The timeslot system launches at the end of June.
- Incoming residents with an assignment were notified about signing up for a timeslot via multiple email communications prior to their specific selection date.
What dates can I move into my room?
- All residents living on campus for Fall 2023 are required to select a move-in timeslot during the move-in timeframe August 12-14, 2023, and August 17-20, 2023. This timeslot will secure your move-in date/time for Fall 2023.
- If you are intending to arrive after Sunday, August 20th, you do not need to utilize the timeslot program. However, we encourage you to please notify our department of your late arrival to avoid your contract being canceled. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to move in after Sunday, August 20th.
- All residents living on campus for Fall 2023 are required to select a move-in timeslot by Monday, July 31st. Failure to secure a move-in timeslot may result in the loss of your room assignment.
Do we only have the 1 hour to move in and unload?
- You are provided with 1 hour to access the designated unloading zone for your residence hall. Once your 1 hour has expired, you will move your vehicle to the main residence hall lot (Z-lot) and continue moving in items as needed.
- Secondary parking specifically for moving trucks/trailers will be designated near each residence hall.
I want to move in on the 12th, but there are no more timeslots. What can I do?
- If you are unable to obtain a desired timeslot, we suggest selecting an alternate timeslot and continue to monitor the timeslot signup link for cancellations. To ensure a smooth and efficient move-in process, the number of students moving in per timeslot are limited.
What happens if I am scheduled to move in, but something comes up.
- If you arrive early:
- Although we are unable to accommodate early arrivals, please take this time to explore the campus with your family. If you did not have the opportunity to pick up your Student ID at the Student Union Building.
- If you arrive late:
- Please contact your residence hall office to discuss accommodation efforts.
- If you are intending to arrive after Sunday, August 20th, you do not need to utilize the timeslot system. However, we encourage you to please notify our department of your late arrival to avoid your contract being canceled. Please email email@example.com if you plan to move-in after Sunday, August 20th. If you had a timeslot reservation, please “remove” your timeslot so another student can utilize this time.
Can I sign up for the same move-in reservation as my roommate?
- Each individual student must select their own individual timeslot reservation. Although roommates may select the same date/time and thus move in on the same day and at the same time, they may not move in together under one timeslot reservation.
Do parents have to leave after the 1 hour timeslot period?
- Parents are allowed to stay and help move-in and organize the students' room past the 1 hour timeslot period.
I signed up for housing but do not have a room assignment yet. Can I still sign up for a timeslot for move in?
- We understand your concern, but you have assured housing on campus. Our team is diligently working to place students in one of their top three hall preferences. You will be notified via your TTU email when you are placed in a room, and then you will be able to sign up for a move-in timeslot.