Hall Offices Close
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Hall Offices Reopen
Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Residents are not required to vacate their rooms over the break.
- If you will be accessing the hall at any time between Tuesday, (TBA) at 5:00 p.m. - Monday, (TBA) at 8:00 a.m. you MUST fill out the Thanksgiving Break Hall Access form no later than Tuesday, (TBA), at 1:00 p.m.
- Don't forget to let your CA know you are leaving.
- For EMERGENCIES, please contact the Community Advisor on dedication. The number will be posted at the hall office.
- In order to access your residence hall during the break, please utilize the card access doors.
- During the Week of (TBA), CA's will start 1st round of Health and Safety Inspections.
- Starting at 4:00 p.m. on Monday, (TBA), University Student Housing will be conducting the 2nd round of Health and Safety Inspections (Re-Inspection). Room checks for break readiness (windows closed, lights off, door locked) will occur at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, (TBA).
- Facilities staff may enter your room to complete FixIT requests.
- Limited Dining Options will be available during the Thanksgiving Break.
Don't Forget To...
- Let your CA know when you are leaving
- Make sure you have everything you need for the break (medication, passport, jewelry, electronics, airline tickets, contact lenses, etc.)
- Be sure to take fish home with you if you have them
- Unplug everything in your room
- Remove all perishables from your room
- Take out your trash
- Close your blinds and lock your windows
- Turn off all lights and ceiling fans
Be sure to check all the hall policies during the break!