Hall Offices Close
Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 5:00 PM
Hall Offices Reopen
Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 9:00 AM
- Residents are not required to vacate their rooms over the break.
- If you will be accessing the hall at any time between Wednesday, November 24th at 5:00 p.m. - Saturday, November 27th at 8:00 a.m. you MUST fill out the Thanksgiving Break Hall Access form no later than TBD , at 1:00 p.m.
- Don't forget to let your CA know you are leaving.
- For EMERGENCIES, please contact the Community Advisor on dedication. The number will be posted at the hall office.
- In order to access your residence hall during the break, please utilize the card access doors.
- Facilities staff may enter your room to complete FixIT requests.
- Limited Dining Options will be available during the Thanksgiving Break.
- Students are asked to limit guests to one person. There will be a maximum of two guests per traditional room, one for each resident. No overnight guests are permitted.
- Front offices will be open from 12-1 p.m. and 5-6 p.m. daily from TBD
- Offices will resume 24-hour operations on Sunday, November 28, 2021, at 9:00 a.m.
Don't Forget To...
- Make sure you have everything you need for the break (medication, passport, jewelry, electronics, airline tickets, contact lenses, etc.).
- Be sure to take fish home with you if you have them.
- Unplug everything in your room except microfridges.
- Remove all perishables from your room (milk, eggs, bread, yogurt, meat, etc.)
- Take out your trash.
- Close your blinds and lock your windows.
- Turn off all lights and ceiling fans.
Be sure to check all the hall policies during the break!