- User Acceptance of Information Technology
- Computer-aided Decision Support
- Neuroscience of Information Systems (NeuroIS)
- PhD, Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- BS, Industrial Engineering with Computer Science minor, Wayne State University
Fred D. Davis is Professor and Bobby G. Stevenson Chair in IT at Texas Tech University's Rawls College of Business. His PhD is from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and he served on the business faculties at the Universities of Michigan, Minnesota, Maryland, and Arkansas. Davis introduced the technology acceptance model, and his interests also include NeuroIS, computer-aided decision making, computer skill acquisition, and system development. His research is published in MIS Quarterly, Management Science, Information Systems Research, Journal of the AIS, Journal of MIS, Journal of Applied Psychology, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Computers and Human Behavior, several IEEE Transactions and other journals.