- Entrepreneurship and marketing
- How social processes affect marketing-related phenomena and how marketing-related phenomena affect Social processes
- PhD, Management, Texas Tech
- Mphil, Business Research, Universiteit Maastricht, the Netherlands
- BA, Management, Universidad de las Andes, Colombia
Alejandra Marin, PhD, is an assistant professor of practice in the marketing department at Texas Tech. In her research, she applies institutional, network and cognitive approaches to understand new organizational efforts' marketing and management strategies. In her career, Alejandra has worked closely with business development associations throughout the Americas and Asia to help new and small organizations develop strong managerial and marketing practices.