- Valuation issues in dynamic economies
- Analytical approaches to enhance brands
- Analyzing and modeling art markets
- PhD, Business Administration (Marketing), Terry College of Business, University of Georgia
- MS, Statistics, College of Arts and Science, University of Georgia
- MS, Artificial Intelligence, College of Arts and Science, University of Georgia
- BEng, Electronics and Power Engineering, Nagpur University
Mayukh Dass is James L. Johnson Chair of Business Administration at the Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University. He is currently serving as the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs and Research and as the Founding Director of the Scovell Business Leadership Program at Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University. In the past, he has served as the Area Coordinator for the Marketing and Supply Chain Management Area. His current research interests include strategic marketing alliances, digital firm strategies, and applications of artificial intelligence in businesses. He has published more than 40 articles in top academic journals, including the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Retailing, Decision Sciences, Decision Support Systems, Organizational Research Methods, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Service Research, Social Networks, and has chaired 11 dissertations. He has also received external research grants from USDA to conduct research on Antimicrobial stewardship programs. He holds a B. Engg. in Electronics and Power Engineering from Nagpur University, an M.S. in Artificial Intelligence, an M.S. in Statistics, and a PhD. in Business Administration from the University of Georgia. He is currently a member of the Texas Tech Teaching Academy, and has won various awards, including Tech Alumni New Faculty Award in 2011, President's Excellence in Teaching Award in 2012, Beta Gamma Sigma Professor of the Year in 2013, Chancellor's Council Distinguished Research Award in 2013 and Rawls Integrated Scholar in 2017.