- Role and Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Marketing
- Analytical Approaches to Enhance Brand Engagement
- Omnichannel Consumer Purchase Behavior and Patterns
- PhD, Business Administration (Marketing), Terry College of Business, University of Georgia
- MS, Statistics, College of Arts and Science, University of Georgia
- MS, Artificial Intelligence, College of Arts and Science, University of Georgia
- BEng, Electronics and Power Engineering, Nagpur University
Mayukh Dass is James L. Johnson Chair of Business Administration at the Rawls College
of Business, Texas Tech University. He is currently serving as the senior associate
dean, the interim associate dean of Graduate Programs and Research, and the director
of the MS in Marketing Research and Analytics program at Rawls College of Business,
Texas Tech University.
In the past, he has served as the founding director of the Scovell Business Leadership Program and as the area coordinator and the Ph.D. advisor for the Area of Marketing and Supply Chain Management.
His current research interests include strategic marketing alliances, digital firm strategies, and applications of artificial intelligence in businesses. He has published more than 50 articles in top academic journals, including the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Retailing, Decision Sciences, Decision Support Systems, Organizational Research Methods, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Service Research, Social Networks, and has chaired 13 dissertations. He has also received external research grants from USDA to conduct research on Antimicrobial stewardship programs.
He holds a BEngg in electronics and power engineering from Nagpur University, an MS in artificial intelligence, an MS in statistics, and a PhD in business administration from the University of Georgia. He is currently a member of the Texas Tech Teaching Academy and has won various awards, including Tech Alumni New Faculty Award in 2011, President's Excellence in Teaching Award in 2012, Beta Gamma Sigma Professor of the Year in 2013, Chancellor's Council Distinguished Research Award in 2013 and Rawls Integrated Scholar in 2017.