Prospective Faculty and Staff
Texas Tech University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage applications from minorities, women, persons with disabilities, veterans, and we consider the needs of dual-career couples. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Texas Tech University is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse faculty committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment.
If you experience trouble with the job application website, please make sure you are using a supported desktop browser. Some mobile browsers may not work correctly on the application website. Check this browser compatibility page for more information.
- Assistant Professor and Curriculum Anchor for PK-12 Social Studies Instructional Methods
- Instructor in Teacher Education Dept - Part-Time (Spring/Summer FY22)
- Assistant Professor Position in Personalized and Blended Learning
- Assistant Professor of Visual Impairment
- Assistant Professor in School Psychology