Explore room locations and layouts on each floor by referencing the Floor Plans. Additionally, take a closer look at the common room dimensions for each room using our Room Diagram examples (room layouts and dimensions may vary).
The West Village is a coed, apartment-style residence hall offering one-bedroom, two-bedroom and four-bedroom units. Students over 21 years of age may live in West Village B (West Village Graduate), and students of sophomore or higher classification may live in West Village A (West Village Upperclass). Amenities include washers and dryers in the one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, and limitless laundry lounges with free WiFi for the four-bedroom apartments.
Each apartment includes a living room, a full kitchen (refrigerator, microwave oven, burner cook-top, and oven), private bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Apartment furnishings include a sofa, table, and chair (living room); dining table and chairs; and each bedroom is furnished with a full bed, dresser, study desk and chair. The bedrooms have hardwood flooring. The kitchen and bathrooms have vinyl floors.
- Apartments with one, two and four bedrooms, with living rooms and semi-private bathrooms. A semi-private bathroom means the students within an apartment will share a bathroom.
- The Raider Exchange located in West Village
- Close to the Law School and the Medical School
- Located on the southwest side of campus
- West Village A (West Village Upperclass) is exclusively for students with second year or students who have lived on campus for two or more semesters.
- Flex Housing