Office of Engagement
The Office of Engagement was established by the college in August 2015 to provide a comprehensive approach to integrating student organizations, mentor programs, external relations, and community engagement.
The Office of Engagement provides, creates, and supports an inclusive experience to all faculty, staff, and students by offering social, community, and co-curricular opportunities to build involvement throughout the college.
The Office of Engagement serves to support the college's vision of being among the top business schools of choice in Texas for prospective students, staff, faculty, and the community by providing engagement activities as well as building partnerships through activities, resources, and support.
The Rawls College has over 25 student organizations. We invite all students to explore the many opportunities that exist.
The Office of Engagement works with community members and agencies to foster partnerships and opportunities which will serve the community, promote learning, and inspire lasting relationships between the college and community.
- Scovell Business Leadership Program Non-Profit Panel
- Scovell Business Leadership Program Service Learning Projects
- Rawls Ambassadors Fundraising
- Alumni Panel Discussions
- Fall Faculty/Staff Flu Shots
- Student Leadership Roundtables
- Rawls College Blood Drive
- Accompany Women in Business students to Women's Entrepreneurship Day in New York
- Accompany Multicultural Student Business Association students to Texas Diversity Conference in Houston
- Rawls Night at Dan Law Field