Office of Engagement
The Office of Engagement was established by the college in August 2015 to provide a comprehensive approach to integrating student organizations, mentor programs, external relations, and community engagement.
The Office of Engagement provides, creates, and supports an inclusive experience to all faculty, staff, and students by offering social, community, and co-curricular opportunities to build involvement throughout the college.
The Office of Engagement serves to support the college's vision of being among the top business schools of choice in Texas for prospective students, staff, faculty, and the community by providing engagement activities as well as building partnerships through activities, resources, and support.
The Rawls College has over 25 student organizations. We invite all students to explore the many opportunities that exist.
Rawls Mentor Program
The Rawls Mentor Program is designed to bring together students and professionals who share common professional interests. This mentoring relationship will enable business students to be better prepared as they explore varied career opportunities, and provide them with real-world experience as they navigate the early years of their professional lives. This is a wonderful opportunity for alumni and students to become engaged within the college and community. Learn more.
The Office of Engagement works with community members and agencies to foster partnerships and opportunities which will serve the community, promote learning, and inspire lasting relationships between the college and community.
- Rawls Business Leadership Program Non-Profit Panel
- Rawls Business Leadership Program Service Learning Projects
- Rawls Ambassadors Fundraising
- Alumni Panel Discussions
- Fall Faculty/Staff Flu Shots
- Student Leadership Roundtables
- Rawls College Blood Drive
- Accompany Women in Business students to Women's Entrepreneurship Day in New York
- Accompany Multicultural Student Business Association students to Texas Diversity Conference in Houston
- Rawls Night at Dan Law Field