Get Involved. Be Engaged.
Your involvement with the Rawls College of Business lasts beyond receiving a diploma. At the Rawls College, we strive to maintain relationships and ensure success in all facets of life. We foster an environment where alumni are both proud of their education and actively contribute to its growth. As the Rawls College continues to grow and create more thought leaders in business, there is an even stronger need for a committed and alumni base. Whether donating time or financial gifts, there are plenty of ways our alumni can have a positive impact.
How to Get Involved
- Update your contact information.
- Be a mentor.
- Join the Rawls Raiders Alumni Network.
- Give to Rawls.
- Hire Rawls graduates.
- Receive Rawls updates.
- Recruit future Rawls Raiders.
- Speak in a class.
- Share your news.
- Serve on a Board/Council:
- Texas Bankers Association Gives $250,000 to Help Texas Tech Develop Future Banking Leaders
- Alumna helps children and others in need through leadership at United Way
- Texas Tech Basketball Players Reflect on Challenges, Net Gains of Amazing Season
- Rawls College Expanding Programming to Meet Needs of Banking Industry
- Rawls Alumnus Wins International Dissertation Award
- August 26th, 2019 Downtown Houston Rawls Raiders Networking Luncheon
- September 11th, 2019 5th Annual Rawls Diversity Symposium
- September 12th, 2019 Free Market Institute Public Speaker Series - Jeffrey Rogers Hummel
- September 22nd, 2019 PMBA Speaker Series
Rawls Alumni Highlights
Share your story to be highlighted in upcoming Alumni publications, including Rawls News.