Get Involved. Be Engaged.
Your involvement with the Rawls College of Business lasts beyond receiving a diploma. At the Rawls College, we strive to maintain relationships and ensure success in all facets of life. We foster an environment where alumni are both proud of their education and actively contribute to its growth. As the Rawls College continues to grow and create more thought leaders in business, there is an even stronger need for a committed and alumni base. Whether donating time or financial gifts, there are plenty of ways our alumni can have a positive impact.
How to Get Involved
- Update your contact information.
- Be a mentor.
- Join the Rawls Raiders Alumni Network.
- Give to Rawls.
- Hire Rawls graduates.
- Receive Rawls updates.
- Recruit future Rawls Raiders.
- Speak in a class.
- Share your news.
- Serve on a Board/Council:
- Updated | Rawls College Set to Host Scholarship Events Across Texas This Spring
- U.S. Air Force Pilot Shows College Pride in Flight Through Mach Loop
- Alumnus Connects People to the Positive Power of the Outdoors
- Texas Tech Foundation Names New Directors
- Four Alumni Collaborate to Bring Clean Water to Drought-Stricken Africa
- April 18th, 2020 Online | Professional MBA Showcase Rockwall (DFW)
- April 24th, 2020 CANCELED: Seminar Speaker Series
- May 1st, 2020 Rawls PMBA Lunch and Learn - Houston
- May 2nd, 2020 Professional MBA Showcase - Marble Falls
Rawls Alumni Highlights
Share your story to be highlighted in upcoming Alumni publications, including Rawls News.