Get Involved. Be Engaged.
Your involvement with the Rawls College of Business lasts beyond receiving a diploma. At the Rawls College, we strive to maintain relationships and ensure success in all facets of life. We foster an environment where alumni are both proud of their education and actively contribute to its growth. As the Rawls College continues to grow and create more thought leaders in business, there is an even stronger need for a committed and alumni base. Whether donating time or financial gifts, there are plenty of ways our alumni can have a positive impact.
How to Get Involved
- Update your contact information.
- Be a mentor.
- Join the Rawls Raiders Alumni Network.
- Give to Rawls.
- Hire Rawls graduates.
- Receive Rawls updates.
- Recruit future Rawls Raiders.
- Speak in a class.
- Share your news.
- Serve on a Board/Council:
- Rawls College Receives $500,000 Donation from FirstBank & Trust Texas
- Ace Accountant Teaches Values Through Game of Golf
- Rawls Graduate Takes "Kid Proof" to Market
- Texas Bankers Association Gives $250,000 to Help Texas Tech Develop Future Banking Leaders
- Alumna helps children and others in need through leadership at United Way
- October 17th, 2019 San Antonio Rawls Alumni Luncheon
- October 19th, 2019 Rawls Tailgate TTU vs Iowa State
- October 19th, 2019 Rawls College Tailgate
- November 6th, 2019 RISE Peer Educators Tabling
Rawls Alumni Highlights
Share your story to be highlighted in upcoming Alumni publications, including Rawls News.