Get Involved. Be Engaged.
Your involvement with the Rawls College of Business lasts beyond receiving a diploma. At the Rawls College, we strive to maintain relationships and ensure success in all facets of life. We foster an environment where alumni are both proud of their education and actively contribute to its growth. As the Rawls College continues to grow and create more thought leaders in business, there is an even stronger need for a committed and alumni base. Whether donating time or financial gifts, there are plenty of ways our alumni can have a positive impact.
How to Get Involved
- Update your contact information.
- Be a mentor.
- Join the Rawls Raiders Alumni Network.
- Give to Rawls.
- Hire Rawls graduates.
- Receive Rawls updates.
- Recruit future Rawls Raiders.
- Speak in a class.
- Share your news.
- Serve on a Board/Council:
- U.S. Air Force Pilot Shows College Pride in Flight Through Mach Loop
- Alumnus Connects People to the Positive Power of the Outdoors
- Texas Tech Foundation Names New Directors
- Four Alumni Collaborate to Bring Clean Water to Drought-Stricken Africa
- Rawls Alumnus Appointed by Governor to Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- January 21st, 2020 Pop Up Shop
- January 22nd, 2020 Pop Up Shop
- January 28th, 2020 Lunch & Learn Series : GEICO presents Making The Most of Your Internship
- January 29th, 2020 Rawls Fort Worth Alumni Lunch
Rawls Alumni Highlights
Share your story to be highlighted in upcoming Alumni publications, including Rawls News.