Get Involved. Be Engaged.
Your involvement with the Rawls College of Business lasts beyond receiving a diploma. At the Rawls College, we strive to maintain relationships and ensure success in all facets of life. We foster an environment where alumni are both proud of their education and actively contribute to its growth. As the Rawls College continues to grow and create more thought leaders in business, there is an even stronger need for a committed and alumni base. Whether donating time or financial gifts, there are plenty of ways our alumni can have a positive impact.
How to Get Involved
- Update your contact information
- Be a mentor
- Join the Rawls Raiders Alumni Network
- Give to Rawls
- Hire Rawls graduates
- Receive Rawls updates
- Recruit future Rawls Raiders
- Speak in a class
- Share your news
- Serve on a Board/Council:
- School of Accounting Hosts Reception at AAA Annual Meeting
- Alumnus Dr. William Humphrey Awarded Best Professor at Florida International University
- Rawls Executive Mentor Program Forges Meaningful Relationships
- Matt Scurlock Discusses His Passion with RBLP Students
- Ed Krei to Serve as Speaker for 44th Annual School of Banking Kick-Off Reception
- September 14th, 2017 Rawls Raiders in Dallas Social
- September 21st, 2017 Rawls Raiders in Fort Worth Happy Hour
- September 21st, 2017 Join Us for Happy Hour as Texas Tech Comes to Houston
- September 23rd, 2017 MBA for Working Professionals
Rawls Alumni Highlights
Share your story to be highlighted in upcoming Alumni publications, including Rawls News.