- Energy Finance and Economics
- Disasters and Hazards Analysis
- Regional Economics
- PhD, Economics, Purdue University Krannert School of Management
- MA, Kent State University
- BBA, Kent State University
Bradley Ewing holds the C.T. McLaughlin Chair of Free Enterprise and is a Professor of Energy Commerce and Business Economics at Texas Tech University. He received the Ph.D. in economics from the Krannert School of Management at Purdue University in 1994. In addition to publishing over 170 peer-reviewed journal articles, Professor Ewing has received research grants and funding from the National Science Foundation, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the U.S. Economic Development Administration, the U.S. Department of Energy, and other sources.