- Network and Communication Analytics
- Online Market and Activities
- Learning Process and Performance Dynamics
- PhD, Carnegie Mellon University
- MS, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- BS, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Youngsoo Kim is an associate professor at Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University. He earned his BS and MS from Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) and a PhD in Information System from Carnegie Mellon University. His research interests include online commerce, communication and network, and knowledge management. He has published papers in referred journals including Management Science, Information Systems Research, and Production and Operations Management.