- Strategy and information systems
- Systems analysis and design
- Human decision making
- PhD, Business Administration (Management Information Systems), Texas Tech University
- MS, Business Administration (Management Information Systems), Texas Tech University
- MBA, Institute for Technology and Management, India
- Bachelor of Bank Management, Ethiraj College for Women, Madras University, India
Radha Appan is an associate professor of information systems and quantitative sciences at the Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University. She earned her Ph.D. in Management Information Systems at the Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech university. Her research interests include strategy and information systems, systems analysis and design, online auction markets, human decision making, and e-commerce related trust issues. Her research has appeared in The Data Base for Advances in Information Systems, MIS Quarterly, Journal of the Association for Information Systems, Decision Support Systems, Information and Management, Communications of the Association for Information Systems, among others.