- Knowledge sharing and creativity
- Social media use and analytics
- Emerging technologies and digital innovation
- PhD, Information Systems, City University of Hong Kong
- MS, Management, Nankai University
- BS, Business Administration, Nankai University
Wei He obtained her PhD in Information Systems at City University of Hong Kong. Prior to joining the Area of Information Systems and Quantitative Sciences at Rawls in 2017, she worked 11 years at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University as a faculty. Wei's research is focused on knowledge transfer/sharing and creativity, digital innovation and platforms, social media, and organizational implications of IT use. She has published in major information systems and management journals, including MIS Quarterly, Journal of Applied Psychology, Decision Support Systems, Information & Management, Journal of Organizational Behavior, Internet Research, Behaviour & Information Technology, among others. She has been serving in the editorial board of Internet Research and Journal of Electronic Commerce Research.