- Organizational change
- Processes central to cultural learning and adoption
- Organizational transformation made possible by identity characteristics and expression.
- PhD, Washington University, Saint Louis
- MBA, Texas Tech University
- BBA, Texas Tech University
J. Duane Hoover is a full professor of practice in the Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University. His research interests include organizational change and the processes central to cultural learning and adoption, leading to organizational transformation made possible by identity characteristics and expression. His teaching interests include the dynamics of organizational behavior and the processes and practices required for effective negotiation and conflict management.