Ten Things To Know About Hospitality Services
Before You Get To Campus!
- Dining plans begin the first day of Move-In during the fall semester.
- Your dining plan is on your Student ID Card.
- Dining plans are accepted at all Hospitality Services' locations.
- You have until the 20th day of classes each semester to change your dining plan.
- Variety...no matter what you are hungry for, Hospitality Services is serving it on campus.
- Dining Bucks carry over from the fall to the spring semester, and in the spring, you can roll Dining Bucks to your next on-campus living contract.
- 7. Add-ons to dining plans can be done online at hospitality.ttu.edu. Dining Bucks are non–refundable and non–transferable.
- You can add to your dining plan each semester if you run low.
- Most retail locations are open for late–night service, some until 2:00 a.m.
- Dining Bucks balances can be closely monitored on the Hospitality Services website.
Check us out at hospitality.ttu.edu for more information.