2021 Opportunity Days Banquet Canceled
Out of an abundance of caution, the School of Financial Planning has decided to cancel the 2021 Opportunity Days Banquet scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 7th. To mitigate the risk of exposure, we have decided to limit the number of indoor events we will be offering and focus on hosting a safe & socially distanced Fall Career Day. The decision to cancel the banquet did not come lightly. Given the surge of COVID-19 variants and overall concerns regarding the pandemic, hosting a COVID-adapted banquet would not provide our students with the same networking opportunities as our traditional event.
While we are disheartened that there will not be a 2021 Opportunity Days banquet or alumni awards cycle, we are thrilled to start working on plans for Opportunity Days 2022. We hope to make up for the lost time by making the 2022 event bigger and better than ever.
For questions contact Rebecca Velez.
- Coming soon!
- Coming soon!
Save the Date!
Tentative future Opportunity Days dates:
- 2023: February 22 - 24
- 2024: February 28 - March 1
- 2025: February 26 - 28
- Trudy Turner - A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Brandon Ratzlaff - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Ginnie Baker - Young Guns Award
- Deena Katz & Harold Evensky - A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Kati Romines Starkey - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Jennifer Calvi- Young Guns Award
- Dr. John Hopkins - Dr. A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Dr. John Salter - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Dr. Jacob Sybrowsky - Young Guns Award
- Dr. Jerry Mason - A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Jason McGarraugh - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Joshua Mungavin - Young Guns Award