How to Apply
Are you interested in studying abroad? These three steps will give you all of the information you need prior to your study abroad experience:
1. Attend CGE First Step Session (required)
How to Apply - Faculty-Led Program
- Attend a Rawls CGE First Step Session. TIP: Bring a note pad to write down programs of interest and questions you may have for a CGE advisor.
- Explore options and narrow down the right program for you. If you are still unsure, feel free to schedule an appointment with a CGE advisor to discuss program options in further detail.
- Start your study abroad application
How to Apply - Affiliate/Exchange
- Attend a Rawls CGE First Step Session. TIP: Bring a notepad to write down programs of interest and queations you may have for a CGE advisor.
Search for a program on the TTU Study Abroad website.
Schedule an appointment with a CGE Advisor. Please narrow down your top 3-5 program/location options prior to your advising appointment.
Start your study abroad application.
Schedule an appointment with your TTU Study Abroad Advisor at the ICC. Work with CGE and TTU Study Abroad advisors to complete program provider application.
2. Schedule an Appointment
Attend a Group Advising Session (for FLP Programs ONLY) if you know what program is perfect for you. RSVP to a Group Advising Session OR schedule a Zoom appointment with a CGE Advisor if you are unsure of what program to choose (appointments.ttu.edu). Explore options and narrow down the right program for you.
3. Determine Next Steps
Work with your CGE Advisor to fill out applicable applications and review next steps.
All students who have completed their lower division core courses and have a 2.75+ GPA are welcome to take business courses abroad. Some exceptions may apply. Please visit with a CGE advisor for more information.
Winter Intersession & Spring Programs: October 1
Maymester, Summer, & Fall Programs: March 1