The Rawls College of Business Professional MBA program is designed for managers and professionals who wish to remain fully employed as they pursue their graduate degree. A stimulating, cohort-based learning environment offers an effective blend of theory and practice. Earn a concentration in Energy Business or in Big Data.
Begin in January or August. The 42 credit-hour MBA is a hybrid format, 24-month program.
Classes meet one weekend per month providing the opportunity to network and learn in a collaborative environment. Throughout the month, coursework is completed online during times that fit your schedule. We also offer this program at our Rockwall, TX and Marble Falls, TX campuses.
- To apply, students must have a bachelor's degree and two or more years of appropriate professional work experience. GMAT waivers are provided with two or more years of work experience.
- Students are required to attend classes one weekend a month. Classes meet on Saturdays (12:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.) and on Sundays (8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.).
You will need:
Provide your most current resume.
Complete 3 short essays. Please submit all 3 essays on one document. Each essay must be 150 words or less in length.
- Essay 1: Projecting several years from now, what would you hope is the most significant attribute(s) you can bring to a corporation, organization, or society? In what way to plan to operationalize that attribute? (150 words or less)
- Essay 2: Completion of the Master's degree for the MBA program can be accomplished in just over two years. Texas Tech Rawls College of Business has solved the logistical challenges of being able to meet face to face with faculty throughout the program, however much of the program work is self-directed while away from the college. With the additional burden of full-time work and personal obligations, what barriers and challenges do you foresee, and how will you overcome increased demands from this program over the next couple years?" (150 words or less)
- Essay 3: What does the admissions committee need to know while considering your application? Tell us the part of your story that is not in the application documents. (no word or length requirement)
Attend a PMBA Event Near You
Information is not currently available.