School of Art
- Association of Graphic Artists
- The Association of Graphic Artists at Texas Tech University is a student-led organization that encourages learning and community with other designers.
- Graduate Artist Association
- Graduate Clay Club
- Facilitating Community Involvement and Student Learning Opportunities. Learn more about Ceramics at Texas Tech.
- Metal Club
- The purpose of this club is to promote the education and interest in jewelry design and metalsmithing and to support activities that would lead to the technical and aesthetic development of Texas Tech University students.
- Painting Club
- Provides a platform for painters on campus. Activities include museum trips, exhibiting work, and community involvement.
- Photo Club
- Fan page for the Tech Photo Club.
- Sculpture Club
- Meetings will be held in the 3D Art Annex building on the first and third Monday of each month.
- The Sculpture Network of Texas
- Tech Art History Society
- Tech Art History Society is for students who appreciate the arts. Members get to go on weekend/day trips to visit museums and galleries, make contacts with art professionals, build their CVs, and have fun with other art loving students! We put on various social events and offer fun volunteer opportunities within the Lubbock community.
- Tech Print Club
- A club for students at Texas Tech interested in the field of Printmaking. We do community and school events to raise awareness of the art of printmaking while also calling attention to our program at Texas Tech.