What is a TCVPA Student Ambassador?
The J.T. & Margaret Talkington College of Visual & Performing Arts (TCVPA) Ambassador Programs is a select group of student volunteers. The goal of the Ambassadors Program is to provide information about the College, individual schools and programs to prospective students, parents, alumni, donors, and others.
How Do I Become an Ambassador?
Fill out the application to begin your journey on becoming a TCVPA Student Ambassador.
Meet Our TCVPA Student Ambassadors
- Hometown: Little Elm, Texas
Major: BFA Graphic Design
Hometown: Turkey, Ankara
Plans after graduation: Pursue my master's degree in mass communications
Major: Music Education & Performance (Violin)
- Hometown: Lubbock, Texas
- Plans after graduation: Attend Graduate School and get my Master's Degree
Major: Theatre Arts (Technical Theatre)
- Hometown: El Paso, Texas
- Plans after Graduation: I want to become a freelance theatre technician and move from town-to-town working in local theatres. Then, after a few years move on to Broadway!
Major: Graphic Design
- Hometown: Eagle Pass, TX
Major: Musical Theatre
- Hometown: Denton, Texas
- Plans after Graduation: I plan to move to Boston or New York to audition and perform in theatres wherever I can.
Major: Theatre Arts / Dance
- Hometown: Wichita, Kansas
- Involvement: I am part of the Lubbock Youth Outreach, Hispanic Student Society, and American Spirit Dance Company