Retirement Planning & Living Research Initiative
Retirement planning traditionally has emphasized the accumulation of assets rather than the process of managing those assets to enhance retirement living. The Retirement Planning and Living Research Initiative focuses on the financial, psychological, social, cognitive, and physical transitions related to retirement. Its goal is to conduct and promote scholarship that improves our understanding of retirement living and facilitates the development of science-based practices that enhance retirement planning.
- Conduct research that focuses on improving quality of life in retirement
- Create a forum for interdisciplinary scholarship
- Disseminate existing research findings to individuals and advisors
- Train emerging scholars developing research programs related to retirement living
- Contribute to retirement policy through research and advocacy
For more information about the Retirement Planning and Living Research Initiative or if you would like to participate, please contact: