Law Library Room Reservations
Study Room Reservation Guidelines:
- Rooms are only available to Law Students, Law Faculty and Law Staff.
- Rooms are available for booking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Each study room booking defaults to a maximum 2-hour reservation.
- Law Students may reserve two 2-hour blocks per day for a total of 4-hours maximum for study rooms per day.
- The 2-hour reservations may be consecutive, or may be split.
- The same study group should not book the same room for more than 4 hours per day.
- Study room reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- During Law Library finals hours, study room reservations can be made 2 days in advance.
- You are expected to use the room while you have it reserved, please do not leave the room empty for an extended period of time.
- If you are finished with a study room before your reservation has expired, please contact the Circulation Desk at 806-742-3957 or email to email@example.com.
- To reserve a study room, click "Book Now" below.
Click here for detailed instructions on reserving rooms.