Resources for Alumni
Texas Tech Law Communications publishes two alumni publications. Texas Tech Lawyer is published annually for alumni and friends of Texas Tech University School of Law. The Sidebar Express is a monthly e-newsletter that provides information on Texas Tech University School of Law events and highlights the achievements of our faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
Have anything that you would like to include in the Sidebar Express or Texas Tech Lawyer? Submit the form below to share your news, or simply update your contact information to let us know how to best get and stay in touch! You may also submit news, events, or stories to email@example.com.
The Career Services Center is available to all Texas Tech Law Alumni. They offer individual career counseling, interviewing tips, document review, and other resources to help in your job search. Whether a recent graduate or an experienced attorney, the Career Service Center is ready to help you find employment opportunities.
We encourage you to get involved and stay connected to Texas Tech Law. There are always opportunities for involvement.
- Donate to the Dean's Excellence Fund. Dedicated to everything it takes to provide Texas Tech Law students a stellar legal education, the Dean's Excellence Fund provides a vital source of steady and adaptive support.
- Attend an alumni event to connect with current students and fellow alumni. To ensure you are on the invitation list for alumni events, please update your contact information.
- Come and share your professional experiences with our current students.
- Hire a Tech lawyer. Encourage your employer to participate in on-campus interviews. Let us know about open positions within your firm. The Career Service Center can connect you to great law students and lawyers!
- Read The Sidebar Express to learn about upcoming events and the recent achievements of our faculty, staff, students, and alumni. Complete this online form to subscribe.
If you would like more information about getting involved with the law school, please contact Ashley Langdon, Director of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 806.834.7533. We look forward to connecting with you!