Request a Law School Transcript
Unofficial transcripts are available to currently-enrolled students at Texas Tech University School of Law, and can be accessed through the MyTech Tab in Raiderlink. To print a copy of the School of Law unofficial transcript, follow these steps:
- Log on to Raiderlink at http://www.raiderlink.ttu.edu/ and click on the "MyTech" tab
- Under the "Manage My Enrollment" section, select "Unofficial Transcript - View Online"
- Select the appropriate term
- Click "Submit"
Alumni and Former Tech Students
Former students and alumni who need a copy of their Texas Tech School of Law educational record must request an official transcript.
Official transcripts can be requested by completing the Transcript Request form and submitting it to Assistant Registrar Robyn Lamb either via email or in person.
firstname.lastname@example.org| Law School 120A
- There is no fee.
- An official transcript will not be issued unless all financial obligations to the University have been satisfied.
- Official Transcripts will not be faxed.
- All transcript orders will be reviewed for holds and audited to insure accuracy. Depending upon the time of year, expect a minimum fulfillment time of 1 to 3 business days.