Media Production - Training Programs
Media Technology and Production Skills are needed in our community more than ever. Texas Tech University School of Music - Media Production area offers a range of practical training programs for student employees and all other music students, faculty, and staff at no cost.
Ongoing trainings for student employees:
We are committed to provide opportunities for our student employees to gain professional skills in media production. If you are interested in working with the production team while studying at TTU, please reach out to Prof. Hideki Isoda, Director of Media Production for an interview at the beginning of each semester.
Upcoming training program:
- DAW for Collaborative Pianists "How to create a recorded accompaniment track"
- When: Late October, 2020 (TBA)
- Where: Online via Zoom
- Host: Prof. Hideki Isoda
- For: TTU SoM Collaborative Pianists
Past training programs:
- Dante for Synchronous Remote Lessons
- Using Loopback software with Zoom
- Zoom settings for Remote Lessons
- Understanding of Copyright
- Using Logic Pro X
- Using MuseScore
- Using Audacity
Other services by SoM Media Production