JPEG & PNG
Files that may be used in on-screen applications. This covers a broad range of uses, including web graphics, presentations, video, email and more. Basically, if your final output will be seen on a screen rather than in print, these files are okay to use.
- JPEG and PNG files in RGB format
- Non-scalable, fixed resolution images
- 1000 pixels wide (6” wide @ 150ppi)
- JPEG logos are provided on both black and white backgrounds
- PNG files have a transparent background ideal for most applications
Files for use when working with a professional print or design vendor, or with professional in-house designers at TTU. These files provide designers the resolution and color accuracy needed to produce TTU print collateral accurately.
- Fully scalable vector PDF files provide unlimited resolution
- RGB vector files contain accurate and official TTU color swatches
- These are the root design files from which all the other logo files are made
- Always send these files to vendors
- Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw