- Advertising (18)
- Alumni & Friends (49)
- Center for Communication Research (8)
- CoMC News (109)
- CoMC News Collection (2)
- Communication Studies (24)
- Creative Media Industries (22)
- Dean's Student Ambassadors (6)
- Digital Media & Professional Communication (13)
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion (3)
- Faculty (89)
- Immersive Learning (6)
- JCMI (11)
- Journalism (25)
- M.A. (14)
- Media Strategies (3)
- Ph.D. (22)
- Public Relations (19)
- Public Relations & Strategic Communication (6)
- Research (71)
- Spotlight (20)
- Staff (11)
- Student Organizations (11)
- Students (59)
- Thomas Jay Harris Institute for Hispanic and International Communication (16)
- Transformative Undergraduate Experience (17)
Be sure to sign up to receive our email newsletter!
Nov 1, 2022
Katie Perkins, a junior Creative Media Industries student, was accepted to be a Planet Forward Correspondent for the 2022-2023 term.
Oct 29, 2021
Lucinda Holt and Gabriel Dominguez Partida emphasize their Hispanic roots and commitment to education as they begin new roles in the college.
Mar 31, 2021
Games and gamification will continue to become a part of modern society in more ways than one, but for women, breaking into the professional gaming industry can be challenging.
Mar 31, 2021
The College of Media & Communication honored two female journalists for their bravery and perseverance in the field, recognizing their commitment to free speech with the Excellence in International Journalism and Human Rights Award.
Mar 4, 2021
The Game Design and Culture certificate in the College of Media & Communication prepares students who want to go into the gaming industry as professionals for game design, to advertise or market videogames, and those who want to be videogame journalists.
College of Media & Communication
AddressTexas Tech University, Box 43082, Lubbock, TX 79409