Find your classification below (by hours as of August 2020) for advising details and dates.
The limited Honors Advising Appointment slots we will open from November 3-6, 2020 are reserved for First-Year students who have pressing questions about Spring 2021 course selection or imminent registration issues. All other Honors students who wish to make an advising appointment may do so between November 9-20, 2020.
Appointment Scheduling Information
During Fall 2020, Honors advising will be conducted virtually by way of Zoom appointments. If you are required to or would like to meet with an Honors advisor, please use our online scheduling system, Genbook. Make an appointment here: https://ttu-honors-advising.genbook.com
Location: online via Zoom
Important Permit Request and Registration Reminders:
- All university classes should be on Raiderlink and accurate in terms of modality by or shortly after October 9.
- Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 Honors courses should be published in our online Course Booklet by October 1st.
- You may not submit a Permit Request Form prior to the date and time outlined for your classification in the links above. If your form arrives before the appropriate start time, it will not be processed.
- Remember that Schedule Builder won't always pull in Honors course sections accurately. We recommend using the Plan Ahead Tool in the Add/Drop classes portal, or using Section Search Tool to build your schedule manually.
- You must provide a full tentative spring schedule, including your intended Honors and non-Honors classes, on your submitted Permit Request Form, or it will not be processed.
- You can find a sample degree plan for your major in the TTU Undergraduate Catalog (catalog.ttu.edu) or find course requirements in your DegreeWorks portal.
- Please do not email or call an advisor to ask about permit approval before the stated date and time when we'll send notifications about permit issuance. (See the detailed instructions for your classification above.)
- If you are placed on a waitlist for an Honors course, you will be notified of potential space availability at your TTU email address, so check that account daily!
- Please note: all students who request Summit permits but are not graduating May or August 2021 will be waitlisted until we have confirmed that all of our upcoming graduates are accommodated with a Summit course.
Important Advising Reminders:
- If you would like to schedule an advising appointment, but your questions do not pertain to spring course selection or registration, please schedule your appointment on November 9th or later.
- Please don't log on late to your virtual advising appointment, and kindly send an email to your scheduled advisor in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule the meeting.
- You can and should check your current holds and verify your permits under the "My Enrollment" tab of your Student Dashboard prior to your registration date.
Always include your R# in any correspondence with a TTU advisor so that we can help you more efficiently.