2021 Virtual Poster Competition
Virtual Competition Overview:
Competition is open to current Texas Tech graduate students and postdocs. Participating competitors will demonstrate their engagement in high-quality research with an ability to present this research professionally and effectively to a non-specialized audience.
The 2021 competition will be virtual and will require competitors to submit a video that does not exceed 5 minutes on their research poster for the competition. A competitor's guide with application instructions, examples, and guidelines for posters, abstracts, and videos can be found here.
- Current Texas Tech graduate students (including students in distance programs) and postdocs.
- Posters based on any basic or applied research conducted by the graduate student/postdoc as part of his/her graduate education.
- Poster presentations may contain information that has been presented at other regional or national meetings.
- Only 1 poster/abstract is permitted for each student/postdoc.
- Applications Open: Monday, January 18th
- Abstracts Due: Wednesday, February 19th no later than 5:00 p.m.
Entries submitted after 5:00 p.m. on the due date will not be accepted.
- Abstract Acceptance Notifications: Friday, February 23rd by 5:00 p.m.
- Videos and Posters Due: Monday, March 7th no later than 11:59 p.m.
Videos submitted after 11:59 p.m. on the due date will not be accepted.
- 2021 Virtual Poster Competition: Thursday, March 11th (9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
- Poster Competition Results Announced: Friday, March 12, 2021 (12:00 p.m.)
Please review the competitor's guide for more information about the competition. If you have any additional questions after reviewing the competitor's guide, please contact Mari Baeza at email@example.com.
AddressAdministration Building 328, Texas Tech University, 2625 Memorial Circle, Lubbock, TX 79409-1030