Professional Science Master Program Application Process and Deadlines
- Read and follow these instructions carefully to be considered for admission.
- Applications are generally accepted for Fall admission.
- Applications must be RECEIVED by March 1 for students desiring admission for the Fall semester and October 1 for the Spring semester.
Application Requirements (details below):
- TTU Graduate School Application (Online)
- Transcripts (see online application)
- International Students Only
- TOEFL (automatically sent to selected university)
- This is an online degree that does not require residency and cannot be used to obtain a Visa.
- Financial certificate with supporting documentation, demonstrating sufficient financial resources for the desired academic program.
- Statement of interest
AddressAdministration Building 328, Texas Tech University, 2625 Memorial Circle, Lubbock, TX 79409-1030