Professional Science Master Program Application Process and Deadlines
- Read and follow these instructions carefully to be considered for admission.
- Applications are generally accepted for Fall admission.
- Applications must be RECEIVED by March 1 for students desiring admission for the Fall
semester and October 1 for the Spring semester.
Application Requirements (details below):
- TTU Graduate School Application (Online)
- TTU Biological Sciences Departmental Application (Online) OR TTU Natural Resources Management Departmental Application (Online)
- Transcripts (see online application)
- International Students Only
- TOEFL (automatically sent to selected university)
- This is an online degree that does not require residency and cannot be used to obtain
- Financial certificate with supporting documentation, demonstrating sufficient financial
resources for the desired academic program.
- Statement of interest