Global Safety and Security Resources
Crime, Safety, & Intelligence Resources
Global Resources and Reports
- U.S. Department of State – International Travel Website
- CDC Travelers' Health Website
- WHO Member Countries – Statistics and County Profiles
- Global Trends Report – A publication of the National Intelligence Council to assess the forces shaping the World over the next two decades.
- Sharp Power Report – A publication of the National Endowment for Democracy assesses the rising authoritarian influence in the World.
- Corruption Perceptions Index 2018 – A publication by Transparency International ranking 180 countries by their perceived levels of public sector corruption.
- Positive Peace Report 2018 – A publication by the Institute for Economics & Peace tracking peace transitions though a systems thinking approach.
- Chinese Grand Strategy Report - A publication by the Center for Strategic and International Studies. This report is an assessment covering U.S./China cooperation, competition, and conflict.
- A Roadmap for U.S. – Russia Relations – A publication by CSIS Russia and Eurasia Programs and the Russian International Affairs Council.
- International Religious Freedom - Annual State Department report to Congress on international religious freedom. This report describes the status of religious freedom in every country.