Water Law Concentration
The Water Law curriculum gives students a broad understanding of the practice of law and water resources through experiential learning. Additionally, students may elect to complete a Law and Science Concentration with a specialization in Water Law.
The Law and Science Concentration requires that students complete particular courses and directed research at a high level of performance.
Water Law Specialization
Six courses and a minimum of 15 hours are required, broken down into:
- One Core Course
- At least four Specialized Electives
- One Capstone Core Course
Students are also required to meet the Experiential Requirement for the 2L and 3L years and an Advanced Writing Requirement in Water Law.
- Emerging Technologies Law (Capstone Course)
- Water Law
- Administrative Law
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Advanced Water Law Seminar
- Agricultural Law
- Cybersecurity Law and Policy
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Nanotechnology Law and Policy
- Oil and Gas Law I
- Oil and Gas Law II
- Public International Law
- Texas Administrative Practice