Master's Degree with a Concentration in Language & Literacy
What Can I Do With This Degree?
Our Master's in Curriculum & Instruction with a concentration in Language & Literacy is designed to prepare reading and literacy leaders in K-12 school districts and other educational settings. Graduates will possess in-depth knowledge of literacy processes and will be able to confidently apply their knowledge to evaluate, design, and implement effective literacy instruction for diverse learners.
M.Ed. and Advanced Certifications
- Literacy Coach
- Reading Specialist
- Curriculum Specialist in Literacy
- Community College Level Instructor/Developmental Literacy Instructor
Designed for Working Educators - Just Like You!
- Scholarships available
- Rolling admissions
- 100% online delivery
For more information, contact:
Brandi StephensAcademic AdvisorOffice of Graduate Admissions & Enrollmentbrandi.email@example.com 806-834-4554
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction with a Concentration in Language & Literacy
- Professional Reading Specialist Certification
- Developmental Literacy Graduate Certificate
How do I apply?
Visit the Graduate School website to begin your application today!
- Due to the ongoing situation surrounding COVID-19, the Graduate School has temporarily changed its admission requirements regarding test scores. The GRE may optionally be submitted by applicants for the 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 academic years. International applicants may use certain alternate exams in place of the TOEFL. Please visit the Graduate Admissions COVID-19 FAQ page for more information.
How can I pay for this?
Scholarships for students are available through the office of graduate education and admissions in the College of Education. Learn more about Funding for Graduate Students in the College of Education.
Use the Student Business Services Tuition Estimator to estimate your costs.
- Delivery: Online
- Hours to Completion: 36
- Now accepting applications for: All Semesters
- Maximum Transfer Hours: 6
- Professional Reading Specialist certification available with degree
- Developmental Literacy credential available with degree
Literacy Fair at the Lubbock Science Spectrum