Raider Risk Assessment Management Program, or RRAMP, is an integrated safety program used by EHS to:
- Maintain chemical and radioactive material inventories for academic work areas (i.e., teaching and research labs);
- Perform safety inspections of occupational, laboratory, radiation, laser, and food
establishment spaces on campus; and
- Reports and corrective actions are maintained through the RRAMP system (PDF documents of reports are no longer sent).
- Work area personnel log into the RRAMP system to note when corrective actions are completed.
- Facilitate self-inspections of laboratory and occupational work areas by the work
- Self-inspector permission must be granted by EHS. Request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for your work area(s).
- Self-inspections use the same checklists used by EHS during our surveys.
- Add their personnel to their room rosters enabling their personnel to access the chemical
inventory and inspection reports. This also allows viewing of personnel training records.
- Training is still completed through Vivid and requested through the Training Request Page.
- View their chemical and/or radioactive material inventories.
- You cannot edit your inventory. EHS maintains the inventories through Barcode Return Forms, Barcode Request Forms and the annual reconciliation performed.
- The inventory is searchable by chemical name or CAS number.
- If you have multiple rooms used for chemical storage, all chemicals in each room are displayed in a singular inventory page.
- View inspection reports and address any required corrective actions.