Call for Entries “Our TTU Family Abroad” Photography Exhibit
Presented by the TTU International Affairs
International Cultural Center Galleries
On Display March – May 2023
Traveling abroad offers opportunities to learn about the world, experience new and unique adventures, create happy memories, and take great photos. This spring, TTU International Affairs is celebrating the global journeys of Texas Tech's family of faculty, staff and visiting scholars in the third annual “Our TTU Family Abroad” photography exhibit.
INFORMATION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION
To be eligible for consideration for this exhibit, your images must meet the following requirements:
- The exhibition is open to all Texas Tech University faculty, staff, and visiting scholars.
- International Affairs' mission is to display internationally themed art exhibits in the International Cultural Center galleries. All photographs must be of travel in foreign countries.
- Photos can include family members, friends, landscapes, urban spaces, etc.
- Photos must demonstrate appropriate behavior and be suitable for viewing by all ages.
- A maximum of three photos may be submitted.
- Photos should be high resolution and can be in color or black and white.
- If one of your images is selected, it must be a full file that can be enlarged without pixilation.
- International Affairs will enlarge all digital photos selected for the exhibition
to an 11 X 14 inch print. You will receive the print at the end of the exhibit as
our gift from International Affairs.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Feb 17 Entry Deadline (submission information below)
Feb 27 Notice sent to photographers
Mar 08 Exhibit opens
May 31 Exhibit closes
How to submit your PHOTOS:
- Files should be in JPEG format (1-5 MB). Label each file with consecutive numbers followed by your name and the location of the photo (e.g., (1) Doe, Jane – Spain (2) Doe, Jane – Portugal).
- Attach the JPEG files to an email and send it to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name and the location of the photo in the subject line of the email.
- All photos must be uploaded by February 17, 2023.
TTU International Affairs will have the right to display, project and reproduce selected work for exhibition, marketing, and promotional purposes only. Individual photographers retain copyrights to their individual works.
Sponsored in part by a grant from The CH Foundation.
Questions: Contact Jan Stogner at firstname.lastname@example.org/806-834-2372
Address601 Indiana Avenue, Lubbock, TX 79409-5004